Re: [Evolution] Subfolders with Courier IMAP

On Mon, 2014-06-09 at 22:22 +0200, Roth wrote:
Is there something I could change in the configuration of Courier?
Because you said that from your point of view it is a Courier bug.

    Hi,
I do not know the courier that much. As is quoted in the bug report,
courier's response to
   A00012 LSUB "" INBOX
is
   * LSUB (\Noselect \HasChildren) "." "INBOX"
   A00012 OK LSUB completed

where the \Noselect attribute confused evolution. The command is
supposed to return subscribed folders.

I'm wondering how it could be that no one else had the same problems?

This is not accurate, there are other threads in the
evolution-list reporting the same issue, same as the bug itself
has multiple users CC'ed there.

    Bye,
    Milan