Re: [Evolution] Evolution is dying

On Mon, 2014-06-02 at 16:04 +0900, rost52 wrote:
A choice of the current procedure and the simplified procedure as
described in the paragraph above
would enable 2 security levels and every user could choose the one
matching the personal or company
requirements.

As I am not an expert of neither Linux nor Evolution and the login
password for the Linux session
could be used to login into Evolution, I appreciate hints on how to do
this.

[Please don't top-post here]

This is the way Evo is supposed to work. If it isn't working for you
then something is wrong either with Evo or with some other part of your
system such as the Gnome keyring. However you don't say which version of
Evo you have (see Help->About). In this case it might also be relevant
to give information on your Gnome setup.

poc