[Evolution] New Message Highlight

Greetings;

Using evolution-3.10.4, I was wondering if there is a way to apply a
highlight colour or some other contrasting highlight to new mail
messages?

At present, new messages are identified by a slightly changed icon in
the 'status' column and by making the font in the message list bold, and
that's it; and neither of these are particularly contrasting.

I've looked through the options and can't find anything even remotely
resembling general view preferences, and google seems intent on telling
me how to highlight specific words "in HTML".

Thanks in advance!

-wraeth