Re: [Evolution] Evolution stopped showing reminders before start of appointment.

On Thu, 2014-07-17 at 20:18 +0000, Juan R. de Silva wrote:

Should I report a bug? Or it's hopeless - I've heard some bugs are
sitting over there for years.

        Hi,
I second Thomas' response, it is not hopeless, it's just that limited
men power cannot fix each single bug report immediately when it's
reported. There can be found several years old bugs still valid, but
because other bugs or general work got more priority it sits in the
bugzilla and waits for its fix.

Thus, please, file the bug and send the link here. provide as detailed
description as possible, including what you set, what you expect, and
what you get. Also thanks for the investigation, I do not use that
option myself, thus it didn't show up to me.
        Bye,
        Milan