[Evolution] Restoring mails and settings from backup

Hi guys

I've just re-installed Linux on my laptop and I can't get Evolution
mails and settings back and working.

Since I backed up my entire home folder (except for ".cache") before
formatting and reinstalling, I've tried to copy the following folders
from the "old" home onto my new one.
~/.local/share/evolution
~/.config/evolution
~/.config/dconf

(as specified here:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.8/data-storage.html.en)

When I start Evolution, it shows me the wizard to set up all things from
scratch instead of showing my archive (with previuous settings, of
course). So, what's wrong? Should I copy some other folders from the
backup to the new home?

I'm running Evolution 3.8.4 on Ubuntu Gnome edition 13.10

Thanks
--
Francesco