Re: [Evolution] Cursor positioning on replies/Reeke

On 14 January 2014 17:03, George Reeke <reeke mail rockefeller edu> wrote:
This is open-source software and one reason I use it is so I can
modify what is troublesome for me.  So I was planning to code this
to my liking and the purpose of my posting was to see if I could get
some hints about where to start looking.  I was assuming it would be
in the .ui files, but if it is in some C or C++ source code, it would
help to know that as well, as in that case I might not decide not to
bother.

In that case this may not be the list you need. This list is for Evolution users. There is a separate list for developers where you might have better luck.

poc