Re: [Evolution] Command Line Export of Messages to mbox Format

On 24 February 2014 23:25, Esben Stien <b0ef esben-stien name> wrote:
I need to export a whole slew of directories in Evolution to mbox
files. All I've found is some graphical way to do one directory at a
time.

By "directories" I assume you mean folders.

The details of how to do this depend on which version of Evolution you
have, which you don't say (Help->About). You also don't say if your
mail is held locally or on an IMAP server (or something else). If it's
IMAP the easiest way is probably just to download it again using a
different MUA which uses local mbox. If the mail is local, then it
depends. Some versions already use mbox files for folders, while
others use a maildir structure with one file per message.

poc