Re: [Evolution] black window areas

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem on Ubuntu GNOME 13.10 x64 running Gnome
3.10.2. Evolution has the same black areas as OP is asking about. It's the
only application with this problem. It doesn't matter which theme I use,
there's always these black areas around the mail preview window and when you
open mail in a separate window.  This problem is not present in Gnome 3.8.4.
I have spent a lot of time trying to find out what the problem is, but I
keep getting the same answer: "something is wrong with your there". I'm not
sure all themes can have the exact same problem with one particular app. The
problem must be elsewhere. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.