Re: [Evolution] Mageia KDE and Evolution

On Wed, 2014-02-19 at 22:51 +0100, Roy Reese wrote:
Unfortnately I suspect that the basic uninstall of Evolution leaves
some files here and there. For example, any data I have moved from my
netbook magically appear after reinstall. So I am open to suggestions
for how to do a truly thorough uninstall before resorting to the more
radical approach of reinstalling the OS.

See https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/data-storage.html.en

In your case, the "Account Settings" directory is key.

Matthew Barnes