Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.10 very much slower than 3.8

On Mon, 2014-02-17 at 16:01 +0000, Graham Murray wrote:
On Sat, 2014-02-15 at 18:44 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
Just for the hell of it, try cleaning the SQL database:
1) Shut down Evo completely
2) Run:
        cd ~/.cache/.evolution/mail/
That should be ~/.cache/evolution/mail/
The vacuum failed saying the database was corrupt.

If you have anyway of checksumming some of your other data that might be
wise.  The only time I've seen corrupted sqlite databases recently is
when something else was going on [if there is an I/O subsystem problem
databases get read-written allot so trouble often shows up there].

If your system supports SMART at least check your logs.

Something may be slowly diddling all over your data.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383