Re: [Evolution] How to Detach Attachments?

On Tue, 2014-02-11 at 10:29 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 18:42 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
Would there be a way to "detach" attachments, like save first and then
delete.
Not that I am aware of, except for the described two steps.
 Optionally, a link can replace the removed attachment or the text
file replacing the attachment can contain the location.
What if the location is changed by the user?

+1 I am *very* skeptical of `link` scenarios.  My experience is that
this falls apart and creates inconsistent behavior rather quickly.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383