Re: [Evolution] Evolution EWS and Squid proxy

On Wed, 2014-02-12 at 10:53 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2014-02-11 at 15:00 +0000, Jasper Van Der Westhuizen wrote:
> My question is has anyone ever come across this before? Should
> Evolution EWS not work perfectly via HTTPS proxy? Is this an Evolution
> EWS problem or a Proxy setup issue?
>
> I am running Evoltion 3.10.2-9.1 with Evolution-ews 3.10.2-10.1 on
> OpenSuSE 13.1.

	Hello,
evolution-ews 3.10.x uses proxy settings from within Evolution, at
Edit->Preferences->Network Preferences. I do not know from your e-mail
where you entered the proxy settings, but trying to use a manual setup
in Evolution itself should help.
	Bye,
	Milan

Hi Milan

Yes, that is exactly where I set up the proxy settings. I am not able to access the URL outlook.office365.com cloud server via proxy. All the other users that make use of Outlook and the same proxy don't have any problems.

Regards
Jasper

Disclaimer
http://www.shopriteholdings.co.za/Pages/ShopriteE-mailDisclaimer.aspx