Re: [Evolution] Evolution pinging IMAP gmail

On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 17:34 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
That's good, but will it fix the occasional hangs that still crop up
when Evo appears to wait indefinitely for a server response? This has
been a problem for as long as I care to remember and is now a lot less
frequent than it used to be, but AFAIK it hasn't entirely gone away.

I hope so, we'll have to wait and see.  Fixing those hangs has been an
ongoing game of whack-a-mole.

Matthew Barnes