Re: [Evolution] evolution-ews don't compile due to camel_store_noop_sync

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 11:48 PM, Milan Crha [via Gnome Evolution - General] <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, 2014-02-04 at 01:02 -0800, erenoglu wrote:

> This build was started with a fully cleaned up /opt/gnome and
> ~/checkout directories, so I don't know where is the issue.

        Hi,
int that case you compile recent evolution-data-server with not recent
enough evolution checkout. I do not use jhbuild at all, so I do not know
how it does its checkouts, but if there is some misconfiguration what to
download, then you might fix it there.

By the way, simple `make uninstall` && `make clean`/`make distclean` in
evolution* folders should do the trick too, without actually rebuilding
everything.

In any case, the error you face is often caused by linking different
version of sources, while evolution* core projects highly depend on
up-to-date checkouts.

Thanks a lot Milan for your comment. Actually this sheds the light, as I'm checking out the webkit-composer branch of evolution, since this jhbuild environment is to test the webkit composer and feedback the developer upon a bug report discussion.

I'll wait for him to re-base his branch, then it shall work I hope.

In the meantime, if you would have any idea which patch removes this issue in the normal evolution branch, I could try to manually apply it to the webkit-composer.

Sent from the Gnome Evolution - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.