Re: [Evolution] evolution-ews don't compile due to camel_store_noop_sync

On Fri, 2014-01-31 at 20:54 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:

I'm trying to build master using jhbuild, but I'm hitting the below:

        Hi,
usual problem with jhbuild is that it doesn't cleanup the $PREFIX on
such changes, thus it let's you compile dependencies against old
versions in $PREFIX. Just cleanup your $PREFIX and build from scratch,
there is nothing wrong with the commit, as long as you use up-to-date
evolution and other dependencies of the changed package
(evolution-data-server in this case).

By the way, I'm not sure why you mention evolution-ews in the subject,
when the failed package was evolution itself. Not that it changes
anything from the above :) (that's OK, you probably only overlooked the
compile error place).
        Bye,
        Milan