Re: [Evolution] Exchange support for Evolution

On Sun, 2014-12-28 at 00:00 -0700, Anbu S wrote:
I'm having difficulties with getting the exchange support MAPI added to
my version of Evolution 3.13. It gives me a package dependency error
when i try to install using Ubuntu software centre.

Exact error messages are always welcome. On
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/259545
you posted "Package dependencies cannot be resolved".

If you installed Evolution 3.13 for reasons that I don't know from some
private repository (Ubuntu calls that "PPA") and Evolution 3.13 requires
ews 3.13 and that private repository does not offer ews 3.13 too, your
"Ubuntu software centre" will only find some older ews package from
Ubuntu's default repository which will not satisfy the version
requirements of your custom Evolution 3.13 package that you installed
for reasons that I don't know.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net