Re: [Evolution] Exchange support for Evolution

On Sun, 2014-12-28 at 12:37 +0100, Harvey Nimmo wrote:

On Sun, 2014-12-28 at 00:00 -0700, Anbu S wrote:
Hi
I'm having difficulties with getting the exchange support MAPI added to
my version of Evolution 3.13. It gives me a package dependency error
when i try to install using Ubuntu software centre.

Can you please help and let me know how do I add this add-on?

Thanks and REgards
Anbu

Have you installed the evolution ews package?

Also, note that 3.13 is a development version of Evo (stable versions
are even-numbered) so it's important to report any other problems to
Bugzilla.

poc