Re: [Evolution] Error while Unknown background operation.

On Fri, 2014-12-19 at 16:40 +0000, Guy Stalnaker wrote:
"Cannot get message with message ID 48286: No such message available."

This error has occurred every day I have used Evolution. I cannot remove it except by restarting Evolution.
Seems to be in some sort of loop. The "Cancel the current mail operation" button on the button bar flickers
and clicking it does nothing. The Close button on the error message does nothing.

I suspect this is related to the fact that I check my mail with multiple clients. Is there some setting I
can use to affect this behavior?

Is this an IMAP or a POP account? You might have a slightly corrupted
local database. Try shutting down Evo ("evolution --force-shutdown") and
running:

        cd ~/.cache/.evolution/mail/
        for i in `find . -name folders.db`
                do