[Evolution] Problem with T-Online SSL3.0 SMTP

Dear Evolution Community,
I am using Germany's biggest Email-Provider, T-Online. Unfortunately, for fear of a poodle attack, t-online
has deactivated the use of SSL3.0 since october 14. This results in me being unable to receive any email with
evolution. The error message coming up is ""Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption
algorithm(s)""

My operating system/distro is the latest Trisquel GNU/Linux.

I suppose that Evolution needs to provide t-online with some new certificate for most Germans to be able to
use evolution again, no?

What can I do?