Re: [Evolution] Missing Graphics

On Tue, 2014-08-26 at 20:39 +0200, David Mantock wrote:
It is always the same source for the email, and the mail header looks
nothing like the example that you have sent.

It's not really the mail header, it's the header of the mime section you
are looking for.  If you use Ctrl-U to view the source of an email
containing attachments or other mime content you will see it's divided
into sections - as a simple example take the email you sent to the list,
it has two parts, a text part and an HTML bit.  Here's a cut down
version of the mail (the bits I've removed relate to my own mail
system):

+++++++++
        Subject: Re: [Evolution] Missing Graphics
        From: David Mantock <david mantock gmail com>
        To: Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk>
        Cc: evolution-list gnome org
        Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 20:39:09 +0200

        --=-tRqqeHMx2jGdFY6Z3t8A

        It is always the same source for the email, and the mail header looks
        nothing like the example that you have sent.

        When forwarding I am still using Evolution.

        --=-tRqqeHMx2jGdFY6Z3t8A

        <HTML>
        <HEAD>
        </HEAD>
        <BODY>
        It is always the same source for the email, and the mail header looks nothing like the example that
you have sent.<BR>
        <BR>
        When forwarding I am still using Evolution.
        </BODY>
        </HTML>

        --=-tRqqeHMx2jGdFY6Z3t8A--

Your mail has two mime sections delineated by the lines beginning with
'--' and at the top of each section is a series of lines containing
information on the mime section - these are the mime headers.

What you need to do is to find the section relating to the attached
graphic in the problem email - if you let us know on this list what the
headers are (we don't need anything else), then someone will be able to
tell you what your problem is.

P.