Re: [Evolution] camel-WARNING **: Failed to initialize NSS SQL database in sql:/etc/pki/nssdb: NSS error -8187 AND other CRITICAL messages

Andre Klapper wrote:
On Sat, 2014-08-23 at 17:27 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
How do I fix these problems?

Make Evolution crash and provide a stacktrace of the crash in a bug
report in  bugzilla.gnome.org:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/Bugzilla/GettingTraces

If you don't want Evolution to crash while rendering the message, you
can switch off the message preview under "View > Preview".

andre

And if possible, attach the raw contents of the "bad" e-mail to the bug
(you may want to remove anything sensitive first, bug reports are
public, you know).
If it is too problematic for you to upload the message to bugzilla, you
can send it to me, and I will do the upload.

Regards