Re: [Evolution] camel-WARNING **: Failed to initialize NSS SQL database in sql:/etc/pki/nssdb: NSS error -8187 AND other CRITICAL messages

On Sat, 2014-08-23 at 17:27 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
Last evening, I received a "bad" e-mail from a trusted client.  Each
time I clicked on the e-mail, evolution closed.  I waited until I
received another e-mail and I forwarded the "bad" e-mail and the one
immediately before and immediately after to one of my yahoo e-mail
accounts and then I deleted the "bad" e-mail.  Before I deleted the
"bad" e-mail, I started evolution from the CLI.  Evolution started but
gave the following message:

How do I fix these problems?

Make Evolution crash and provide a stacktrace of the crash in a bug
report in  bugzilla.gnome.org:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/Bugzilla/GettingTraces

If you don't want Evolution to crash while rendering the message, you
can switch off the message preview under "View > Preview".

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/