[Evolution] Unable to open address book

Hi,

I upgraded from 3.10.4 to 3.12.1 and then downgraded back to 3.10.4,
because 3.12.1 is to buggy for my taste.

"Unable to open address book

This address book cannot be opened.  Please check that the
path /home/rocketmouse/.local/share/evolution/addressbook/system-address-book exists and that permissions are
set to access it.

Detailed error message: Unable to connect to 'Personal': Error
introspecting unknown summary field 'file_as_localized'"

The address book is in
~/.local/share/evolution/addressbook/system/
a link to ~/.local/share/evolution/addressbook/system-address-book
didn't work, deleting ~/.cache/evolution didn't help.

How can I get back the address book? I have a complete backup of my Arch
Linux, including home. Is there something I could restore from a backup
to solve the issue?

Happy Easter!
Ralf