Re: [Evolution] Capturing SSL traffic between evolution-ews and outlook.com

On Tue, 2014-04-15 at 15:06 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:
Is there some way I can debug this problem? Alternatively, is there
any way I can capture HTTPS traffic originating from Evolution-EWS?

        Hi,
I do not know what you are trying to achieve, but if you are just going
to see what's going on behind the scene in the mailer part, then a usual
debugging process is to run evolution from a terminal as this:

   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution

This will show any traffic between evolution-ews and the server of your
choice, supposing there is any traffic done.
        Bye,
        Milan