Re: [Evolution] Evo/Linux-Friendly ISP

On Mon, 2014-04-14 at 12:16 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Mon, 2014-04-14 at 12:05 -0400, Marc Hurst wrote:
Can anyone recommend an ISP in the United States that is Linux friendly?
My current ISP recently updated their servers; and now they do not
communicate with Evolution on my Debian Linux machines. They are
unwilling and/or unable to test their server against a Linux client.
Any recommendations?

Always -> Fastmail.fm

Are you looking for just email?  Or a full site hosting service?  For
the latter I've used bluehost.com shared hosting for years and generally
have been pretty happy.  They run their servers on Linux and you can get
SSH access if you want to log in and bang around (not sudo/root, but
it's good enough for many things).  Plus the usual cpanel etc. stuff
obviously; you can do it all through the web if you prefer.  I'm
old-school :-).