Re: [Evolution] Evo/Linux-Friendly ISP

On Mon, 2014-04-14 at 12:05 -0400, Marc Hurst wrote:
Can anyone recommend an ISP in the United States that is Linux friendly?
My current ISP recently updated their servers; and now they do not
communicate with Evolution on my Debian Linux machines. They are
unwilling and/or unable to test their server against a Linux client.
Any recommendations?

Always -> Fastmail.fm

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383