[Evolution] bug during transition from V2 to V3

Hello,

I've recently upgraded my evolution (and gnome, and gtk, and so on) from the older version 2 to version 3 ; precisely I've installed evolution 3.10.4-r1 from gentoo.

At startup evolution has asked to transition his file from older to newer format. Once accepted the transition it has started a never ending work using more and more memory. After few hours it has reached 10GB of memory use (exceeding what could be gracefully used on my 6GB RAM pc). It is now running since more than 1 week.

My questions are the following :
- Am I in the right place to ask for help ?
- Is there anyway to evaluate if the transition is still in progress ?
- Is my problem a bug or a normal behavior ?
- Is there anything I can do to help evolution perform his format transition ?

Best regards

--
Pierre-Matthieu Anglade