Re: [Evolution] missing messages [solved]

On Sat, 2014-04-12 at 20:27 -0700, Ross Boylan wrote:
Is using IMAP+ advisable in 3.4.4?  I have some large folders, and the
amount of time spent redownloading the message summaries (I
suppose--it's downloading something) at each poll, and hanging up the
rest of the application, was quite a drag.

I've been using IMAP+ with no issues since Evo supported it (I don't
even remember which version that was), so it shouldn't be a problem,
always assuming the server implements it correctly of course.

poc