Re: [Evolution] SSL Heartbleed Patch Causes Evolution to Fail

Andre: Yes, it does sound like a flakey connection; however, IceDove (Thunderbird) has no problem using the same connection. (Zero errors since I started using it yesterday.)

The ISP rep says, "Problem solved, just use Icedove!"

But I guess I'm old and set in my ways. I prefer Evo. I've been using it for many years now.

Thanks,
--Marc