[Evolution] SSL Heartbleed Patch Causes Evolution to Fail

Yesterday, my ISP applied an SSL Patch for "the heartbleed problem". Although I am not using SSL, the patch caused Evolution to fail on all 3 of my computers.

I press "Send and Receive", A dialog box says "Receiving message 1 of XXX". After a very long wait, eventually I Evolution gives an error message "Failed to receive message xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Unknown reason."

I've had to switch to Icedove. Evolution no longer works with my ISP.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks,
--Marc