[Evolution] Evolution and S/MIME

Hi,

I have a two questions regarding Evolution 3.6.4 and S/MIME.

 1. In the settings of my e-mail account under “Security,” I can specify
    a “signing certificate” and an “encryption certificate.” However
    encryption has to be done with the recipient’s certificate. Since
    there is not just a single recipient, it doesn’t seem to make sense
    to just specify a single certificate here. What do I have to enter
    as the encryption certificate?

 2. There is a checkbox “Always encrypt outgoing messages when using
    this account.” Is there also a way to automatically encrypt outgoing
    messages whenever Evolution knows the certificate of the recipient,
    and not encrypt otherwise?

Best wishes,
Wolfgang