Re: [Evolution] corrupt message list [solved]

On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 02:19:32PM -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Tue, 2013-09-03 at 10:02 -0700, Ross Boylan wrote:
Out of curiosity, and for possible future trouble shooting, are
~/.gconf/evolution
~/.local/share/evolution
~/.cache/evolution
the only 3 areas where info is stored?  What's the breakdown between
them, esp gconf vs local?

Settings are in GConf and local is the applications local data.
"settings" = account definitions
"local data" = indices?

You should really never mess with either.
In a perfect world :).

I have noticed one other oddity after my return to "normal": quite a
few of my mailbox subolders were not displayed.  I went in to the
subscription list and it shows I'm subscribed to all of them.

Unsubscribing and resubscribing (literally, just clicking twice in the
subscription checkbox) seems to be enough to get the folder to
reappear on the folder pane.