[Evolution] outgoing mails file/folder in newer versions

Hi,

i use a shell script to generate some emails (without user interaction)
by appending content to file ~/.evolution/mail/local/Outbox .

This works fine until i update evolution to V3.4.4 (now).

I recognized that evolution uses a new mail storage/organization format
after update.

I tried to fix the path to ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/ ..  but it did
not work.

So can someone tell me if its possible to use evolution this way i
described in newer version ??

And in which file i have to write for appending a new mail.
I have an pop3 email account, if its matters.

Thanks for your attention!
best regards

TobiD