Re: [Evolution] Evo HTML: Formatting Issues in 3.2.3

On Tue, 2013-10-22 at 19:37 -0400, Swarup wrote:
Ubuntu is coming out with a new LTS version in April: is there a
likelihood the Evo that will come with or be available to that new LTS
version will be able to manage HTML? If there is no plan to make Evo
HTML-compatible i.e. for sending HTML mail, then I would probably be
forced to use a different MUA. Please give me some hope!

There's work underway to transition the composer to use WebKit/GTK+,
which *may* address some of the formatting problems you're seeing.  But
given that Ubuntu consistently lags behind the latest GNOME, even if we
were to land the feature for the next Evolution release, Ubuntu's next
Long-Term Support release would most likely not even ship it.

Matthew Barnes