Re: [Evolution] Refresh of EWS Calendar

Hi,

I think I can simulate the case. I have other users shared calendar using
the option "subscribe to other users folder" from right clicking my mail
account, and now there  are sometimes that the new calendar event is not
able to identify with my account but with some other account "found event in
<shared calendar>" although I have unchecked the calendar properties to
check only in my calendar.

When this happens and I accept, the response goes as Accepted by me but the
calendar is not refreshed unless I kill the evalution-calendar process.

BR, /Deepak