[Evolution] Junk mail not moving automatically

I have seen several threads on this.  There is either no answer or I have implemented the answers (making sure junk mail settings are correct and editing  /etc/default/spamassassin).

I have months of training Spamassassin and recieve around 2-300 spam emails a day, all of which I mark as spam.  Nothing moves automatically into the Junk folder.  Mail only gets into the Junk folder if I amrk it as spam.

It used to work when I was running Ubuntu 11.04.  I think it worked in 12.04.  Help please!!