[Evolution] Meeting requests get signed, Contact pictures don't show, Attaching Jpg files sometimes crashes evolution

Hallo everyone,

I currently am suffering from the following issues with evolution:

I have enabled the option "Do not sign meeting requests (for Outlook compatibility), but my meeting requests get PGP singed, sometimes causing problems with outlook users.

In the contact list, the photos of my contacts aren't shown anymore. When receiving a mail it is displayed in the header as usual.

Sometimes when I add a Jpeg image, evolution just crashes and closes without any notification. (Couldn't find a consistent way to reproduce this)

Otherwise all is fine and evolution is awesome :)

Running:

Linux 3.12.0-1-ARCH

Evolution 3.10.2

Kind regards