Re: [Evolution] displaying mail lists in folders

A couple of days ago all of my folders switched from displaying a list
of messages in them, to only one (most recently viewed) message.
To traverse messages now I have to hit the ">" and "<" buttons on
the menu.

For the life of me, I can't get back to the "message list", and I
can't
find any documentation/howtos/readmes to tell me what the magic
key-combo/menu-combo is.

There's a divider bar between the message list and message preview - it
might be that that is in the wrong place.  Hover over the background
above the message preview and the cursor will change to an up/down
arrow, click and drag down to resize the two windows.

P.