Re: [Evolution] displaying mail lists in folders

On 2 November 2013 18:46, thor Farrish <thorfarrish yahoo com> wrote:
This is probably a noob question (although I've been using Evolution
for years now)... searching/surfing hasn't produced an answer for me.

A couple of days ago all of my folders switched from displaying a list
of messages in them, to only one (most recently viewed) message.
To traverse messages now I have to hit the ">" and "<" buttons on
the menu.

For the life of me, I can't get back to the "message list", and I can't
find any documentation/howtos/readmes to tell me what the magic
key-combo/menu-combo is.

Do you know the answer?

No offence, but the first thing you need to do when asking a question here is to tell us what version of Evolution you're using. See Help->Status.

(Also, please don't post in HTML on this list, it will upset quite a few people).

poc