[Evolution] evolution export/save to mbox in error

Hello to all of you,

( second request because the first was probably lost do due to much mails )

First I want to appologise for this mail to all, but I am desperatly
seeking an answer.

I want to be able to export my evolution mail which was recently upgraded
to version 3.2.2 ( within ubuntu package 11.10 ) and now I cannot read
the raw mail or export to mbox.
Or can evolution become downgraded to the mbox-style files. Like thunderbird.
However thunderbird seems slow in reading the mails.

The mail now is scattered over a lot of files, and sometimes even broken into
several parts. The earlier version I could get into the mailboxes and
easily find all the mails in their mbox format. So I was able to read
the bare mail.

But now everything is put ino sqlite.

I could refere to my question in the ubuntu forum.

Also I found lot of other people haveing the same problem, not beeing
able to revert to mbox.  Even in the evolution bug-list, but no
solution.

I could upgrade to a newer version perhaps, But with no guarenty to be
able to export to mbox it makes no sense.
Or, would it be possible to downgrade to a version supporting just the mbox-style?

If I understood how the mail is split over the m(ail)boxes, i could probably
solve it myself but found no help to how the mail is stored in the
sqlite-db.

Could someone tell me if it ever will be solved, it is a problem for
almost a year now..
Or, is there a piece of doc that could tell me about the way the mail is
stored in sqlite.

Yours sincerely,

--
W van Eenennaam

This email contains information which is confidential and may be
privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorised to
receive for the addressee) you may not use, forward, copy or disclose to
anyone this email or any information contained in this email. If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply
email immediately and delete this email.