Re: [Evolution] Highlighting current message

On Sun, 2013-03-24 at 10:24 -0400, gene wrote:
I am using evolution 3.2.3 on ubuntu 12.04
As soon as I click on the header pane or the message pane of the
selected message - I loose the highlight in the message list.
Do I need a later version/patch?
Bug?

It is a bug, but not in Evolution.  This is a theme/display bug;
whatever color scheme [theme, most likely] you are using doesn't make
the inactive selection highlight contrasty enough. ... Or the contrast
of your physical display is lousy.