[Evolution] Still getting emails from this list

Last week I received some advice from this mailing list to convert from POP to IMAP. The damage that has done to my use of email is immense. Almost a week later I still have not been able to recover or use my Evolution email client. I cancelled my subscription to the Evolution mailing list but I am still receiving emails from this list.

Please stop it. I have no wish to ever use or see Evolution again.

A.A.Hamilton.