Re: [Evolution] Still getting emails from this list

Hi Tony,

On Wed, 2013-03-20 at 10:45 +0000, Tony Hamilton wrote:
I cancelled my subscription to the Evolution
mailing list but I am still receiving emails from this list.
Please stop it. I have no wish to ever use or see Evolution again.

I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out for you.

I receive notifications about mailing list subscriptions and the only
email I see mentioning your email address is from Mon, 11 Mar 2013
10:46:30 +0000 which says "Tony Hamilton has been successfully
subscribed to evolution-list."
Hence it looks like your unsubscribe action did not succeed.
Please try again, you should receive a confirmation email after
successfully unsubscribing.

Thanks,
andre
--