Re: [Evolution] Some emails do not appear in my inbox - why?

On Mon, 2013-03-11 at 17:19 +0000, Tony Hamilton wrote:
I can no longer receive any email, although I can send. I  can see no
error in the client account configuration (but, with so many variable to
set, set in language designed by and for technical experts only I cannot
be sure that the settings are correct). VirginMedia has declined to help
because I am using an unsupported email client through an unsupported
operating system.

I have tried restoring Evolution from last backup - no joy; I still
cannot receive mail.

Should I be submitting a bug report on this?

No, as I don't expect a bug here, but a misconfiguration.

Using CAMEL_DEBUG=all as described on
http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/bugs.shtml might provide some debug
output.

andre