Re: [Evolution] Some emails do not appear in my inbox - why?

That seems reasonable - except that that option does not exist in the
installed version of Evolution. The only option close to it is whether
or not to delete email from the server once it has been downloaded.

I don't have an option about using IMAP - my ISP-provided server is a
POP3 server, so I have to use POP protocol - correct?