[Evolution] e-mail follow up

Hi All,

In regular day to day life I marked a mail in evolution for follow up.(Click on a mail-->right Click-->choose "Mark for Follow up...") . The follow up action was chosen as "Follow-up" and time has been chosen as 15 mints later fromĀ  this TEST time.

The issue is that even after 15mints there was not reminder for that follow up mail.
Is that expected behavior? If I want to add reminder for follow up mail what setting should i do?

With regards,
Samarjit