Re: [Evolution] Tasks categories

Am Montag, den 04.03.2013, 04:10 -0800 schrieb Alexsander Farias de
Oliveira:
    Hi!

    I need some help using evolution tasks categories. I'm using
Debian squeeze, so my evolution version is 2.30.3. The problem is when
I create a new  task category,

How did you create the category? While editing the task. I use an even
older version of evolution, 2.28.4 and I just created a task, opened it,
pressed the categories button, created a new category, saved the task
and the new category would show in the categories list.
Maybe, you need to restart evolution to see the new category?

because, after creation, it's not showed at categories list. Btw, I've
created one with a large image as an icon and now I don't know how to
delete or edit the task to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance!

                                                     Alexsander Farias