[Evolution] Exchange categories syncing using evolution-ews

Hi all,

I am using evolution-ews (3.6.1) in Lubuntu 13.04 and I cannot get the
calendar/task categories in my Exchange account to appear in
evolution. The tasks themselves (as well as calendar entries, mail &
contacts) appear perfectly, but they do not get their category
information (they apear as uncategorized) and the categories list in
evolution shows only some default ones.

My Exchange account is an Office365 (Exchange 2010).

After googling for a while I understand this is supported, so I might be
missing something. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Carlos