[Evolution] Editing sender address

Is there any way of editing the sender address during composition? I
have dozens of different email addresses that I use for contacting
different people/services, which are all "associated" with the same
account. For example, emailing this list, I use
"evolution lists grepular com". I had to resort to using mutt in
order to send this email as it lets me edit the sender address
easily...

If not, where can I submit a feature request?

--
Mike Cardwell  https://grepular.com/     http://cardwellit.com/
OpenPGP Key    35BC AF1D 3AA2 1F84 3DC3  B0CF 70A5 F512 0018 461F