Re: [Evolution] import data from evolution

2013/6/14 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
On Fri, 2013-06-14 at 13:14 +0200, roi diaz wrote:

> i have been using evolution with the same imap account several years
> ago. I changed my account from imap to pop, now i cant to acces my
> account.

The IMAP one or the POP one?

the two, but in another answer says that i have de pop3 mails on the My Computer inbox so ill see it tomorrow

> in the preferences window i can see the account but in the
> "treelist" (main evolution window) i can see it.

One "can" in this sentence probably should be a "can't"? And which
account (and what is listed as account type in the prefs window)?

you are rigth, i cant see the accounts

> my .local/share/evolution have more than 1GB so i think i would import
> this data to a new instance of evolution. Can i do that?

Not sure who importing this to a new instance of Evolution solves any
problems, could you elaborate?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net